TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF OKI CANNABIS WEED DISPENSARY – BRAMPTON
Welcome to Oki Cannabis Dispensary, located at 34 Avondale Blvd. Brampton, ON L6T1HT. Our phone number is +647-282-2420 and our website is https://okicannabis.ca. We are an AGCO licensed cannabis store that sells cannabis products, cannabis accessories, and headshop supplies.
By using our website, visiting our store, or purchasing from us, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our store or website.
You must be 19 years of age or older to enter or purchase cannabis products from our store. If you are under the age of 19 or do not meet any other eligibility requirement, you may not use our store or website. We reserve the right to ask for proof of age at any time and to refuse service if we have reason to believe that you are not of legal age to use our store or website.
INTOXICATION AND INFLUENCE
If you are intoxicated or under the influence of any substance, you will not be allowed to enter the store. We have the right to refuse service to anyone who appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
You must provide valid identification to our budtenders and show it upon request. This is also required for payments made by credit card. We reserve the right to ask for additional identification or proof of age at any time.
Our store interior and exterior is under 24/7 video and audio surveillance for safety purposes. By entering our store or using our website, you consent to this surveillance.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
We operate under all regulations based on the Cannabis Act (S.C. 2018, c. 16), the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) Licence # CRSA1206081, and Health Canada Cannabis Regulations. We will not sell cannabis products to anyone who does not comply with these laws.
All products sold in our store are purchased from the OCS (Ontario Cannabis Store). The OCS is the only legal and regulated source for cannabis products in Ontario. We will not sell cannabis products that are not purchased from the OCS.
REFUNDS AND WARRANTY
Refunds will be given for up to 14 days, with sealed packaging. Warranty for cannabis products will be given for defects or quality issues, if the product has been used less than 25%. No warranty is given on 510 vape batteries, please check the manufacturer’s website.
All cannabis products sold at our dispensary have been produced by Canadian Licensed Producers, majority from Ontario, BC, QC & AB.
Smoking is not permitted inside the store. We operate based on City of Brampton regulations and bylaws, and no smoking is permitted outside within 50 feet from the entrance.
No hostile behaviour is permitted at our location. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who engages in hostile or disruptive behaviour.
We wish you a safe and enjoyable experience at Oki Cannabis. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are open to suggestions and our ultimate goal is to provide excellent customer service.
CHANGES TO THE TERMS
We reserve the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time. Your continued use of our store or website following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the modified terms and conditions. It is your responsibility to review the terms and conditions periodically for any updates or changes.
We may, in our sole discretion, notify you of any changes to these terms and conditions via email, pop-up messages, or other forms of communication. However, we are not responsible for any failure of notification or any delay in notifying you of such changes.
If you do not agree to the modified terms and conditions, you should immediately stop using our store or website. We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to our store or website, without prior notice, if you violate any of the terms and conditions.
As per the regulations of the Ontario Cannabis Store, customers are only permitted to purchase a maximum of 30 grams of dried cannabis, or its equivalent, per transaction.
CANNABIS DRINKS LIMITS (48 cans or bottles)
The Canadian federal government has made a significant change in the calculation of cannabis content in beverages. The new regulation, which took effect immediately, equates one gram of dried cannabis to 570 grams of a cannabis drink, up from the previous 70 grams. As a result, the number of standard-sized canned pot drinks that can be purchased at once has gone up from 5 to 48. The equivalent for non-solid cannabis products such as oils is still 70 grams per gram of dried cannabis. This allows for the purchase of 9 beverages in 222 mL cans with 10 mg of THC or 100 bottles of 5 mg THC cannabis oil spray, but limits the purchase of 355 mL cans of cannabis drinks to 5. The changes have increased the total amount of cannabis drinks that can be possessed at once from 2.1 litres to 17.1 litres.
We strongly encourage the responsible use of cannabis products, and discourage excessive consumption or the use of cannabis by minors. We also advise against the use of cannabis while operating heavy machinery or vehicles.
DISCLAIMER ON ALL WEBSITE CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND REVIEWS
The content of this blog is based on research from online sources. While we strive to provide accurate and reliable information, we cannot guarantee that the information found on these sources is complete or up-to-date. The views and opinions expressed in this blog are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other organisation. Please note that this blog is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as professional advice. Readers should always conduct their own research and consult a qualified professional before making any decisions.
HEALTH CANADA APPROVED CANNABIS PRODUCT STANDARDS
All cannabis products sold at our store have been approved by Health Canada and meet the standards set by the agency. We will not sell any products that have not been approved by Health Canada.
Personal information we collect:
– Contact information (such as email address, telephone number, and mailing address)
– Age and government-issued identification (such as driver’s license or passport)
– Payment information (such as credit card number and expiry date)
– Purchase history and preferences
– Any other information you provide to us through our website or in-store
How we use personal information:
– To verify your age and identity in compliance with government regulations
– To process and fulfil your orders
– To communicate with you regarding your orders and any issues that may arise
– To improve our products and services by understanding customer preferences and purchase history
– To send you promotional materials, if you have opted in to receive them
– To send you surveys or request feedback in order to improve our services
– To prevent fraud or other illegal activities
How we protect personal information:
– We use secure servers to store your personal information and implement strict security protocols to protect against unauthorised access
– We use SSL encryption to protect your personal information during transmission
– We limit access to your personal information to employees and contractors who need it to perform their job duties and have agreed to strict confidentiality agreements
– We regularly review our security protocols to ensure they remain up to date and effective
Sharing of personal information:
– We do not sell or rent your personal information to any third party
– We may share your personal information with government agencies as required by law
– We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who assist us in operating our business, such as payment processors or shippers. These service providers are bound by strict confidentiality agreements and are only permitted to use your personal information to provide the services they are contracted to perform.
– We may share your personal information with other third-party companies or individuals if you have consented to such sharing
Effective Date: Feb 9, 202